Exam results!

Is anybody nervously waiting for their Synoptic results tomorrow?

I sat my advanced synoptic on 13 July.
Hopefully, I pass this exam. I Struggled with task 1.3. I think personally I did ok on the excel tasks. Fingers crossed I passed this exam.

Are the results available first thing on the morning or will I have to wait all day?

Anyways good luck for those are getting their advanced synoptic results tomorrow.

Comments

• PepsiMax
    PepsiMax Registered Posts: 9
    Has anyone else received their advanced synoptic result yet?

• PepsiMax
    PepsiMax Registered Posts: 9
    edited August 2020
    i got 81%. I'm so happy.

how did everyone else do in their exam?
  • chewyshaun
    chewyshaun Registered Posts: 7
    Got 92%, really chuffed, long wait and you just never know. Now to start level 4 ?
  • AATstud
    AATstud Registered Posts: 41
    Hi,
    I failed my synoptic with 68%. Is it worth to appeal.
    Don't know what to do to pass this synoptic. Please advise.
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    AATstud said:

Hi,

I failed my synoptic with 68%. Is it worth to appeal.

Don't know what to do to pass this synoptic. Please advise.

Hello,

So sorry to hear you failed by 2%. 68% is an amazing result so please try not to put yourself down.

I failed decision and control by 1% last year and appealed, however AAT didn't award me any more marks. They said if they rewarded me extra marks then they would have to reward every other student more marks as this wouldn't be fair.

If you need any help with this exam let me know and I can work with you, send you notes and help you.

Emma x
  • Dave_1001
    Dave_1001 Registered Posts: 7
    Has anyone else got their exam results today from the assessments week commencing 20th July? If so how did you get on?
    I got 87%, which was much better than I expected. A few things came up in the exam that I hadn't revised too much so I'm pleased with that.
  • AATstud
    AATstud Registered Posts: 41
    > @Emmalouise18 said:
    > (Quote)
    > Hello,
    >
    > So sorry to hear you failed by 2%. 68% is an amazing result so please try not to put yourself down.
    >
    > I failed decision and control by 1% last year and appealed, however AAT didn't award me any more marks. They said if they rewarded me extra marks then they would have to reward every other student more marks as this wouldn't be fair.
    >
    > If you need any help with this exam let me know and I can work with you, send you notes and help you.
    >
    > Emma x

Thanks alot Emma. It will be great if you can do this favour for me.
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    AATstud said:

> @Emmalouise18 said:

> (Quote)

> Hello,

>

> So sorry to hear you failed by 2%. 68% is an amazing result so please try not to put yourself down.

>

> I failed decision and control by 1% last year and appealed, however AAT didn't award me any more marks. They said if they rewarded me extra marks then they would have to reward every other student more marks as this wouldn't be fair.

>

> If you need any help with this exam let me know and I can work with you, send you notes and help you.

>

> Emma x

Thanks alot Emma. It will be great if you can do this favour for me.

No problem - send me a message with the bits you are stuck on and will help :)
Privacy Policy