Level 3 synoptic

Options
Hi all,
In 2017 I sat my level 3 synoptic and failed. At the time I didn't retake my son was in and out of hospital and it didn't seem like a priority! I'm now looking at finally getting my level 3 finished. I know I will need to recap all topics, I have started relooking at advanced booking at the moment. I am so stuck with where to start with the synoptic revision. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Harry_1998
    Harry_1998 Registered Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi ,
    i passed this last year.
    i would say focus on excel skills as that is the second half of the exam. Dont worry about indirect tax.
    But you need to go through the other 3 modules.
    MA : Budgeting focus on chapter 8 & 9
    AVBK : Focus on Accruals and Prepayments
    Final accounts : P+l and F+P
  • Paige437
    Paige437 Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you so much, gives me an idea of where to start! I feel like I've forgotten everything, hopefully it will all come back to me ?
  • cris_mania_g
    cris_mania_g Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Paige437

I am looking to re-take mine after 2 fails . May I ask how are you getting on?
  • Paige437
    Paige437 Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I took my resit in September will be getting the results tomorrow. How are you getting on with your studying? I found the above advise very helpful. I would also suggest focusing on task 1 of the exam, if I have failed I feel this area of the exam will be why! If you have any questions, I am happy to help in any way I can ?
Privacy Policy