Professional Discussion or Written Essay?? For L4 Apprentices

Hi,

Has anyone done a L4 apprenticeship? I’m struggling to decide between professional discussion or written essay for my EPA. I did the discussion at L3 but now it’s discussion with two people, more pressure! But also feel that the reflective writing will be hard to do and not duplicate any written documents in the portfolio.

Thanks

Comments

• BrNorton007
    BrNorton007 Registered Posts: 13
    edited November 2020
    It is much easier for students to study these days. There are services that help to cope with any task. When I realized that I was stitching up with work and did not remember where to start my morning workout, I realized that it was time to look for help. I don't see anything wrong if you buy a research paper. It is better to turn to experts once, than to spend a lot of time on not ideal work.
  • TSN1357
    TSN1357 Registered Posts: 7
    > @jadeterry said:
    > I had no idea a written piece was even an option!! I am getting ready to do my end point assessment and as far as I am aware, they will be conducted via Skype for the foreseeable and so I personally feel that's less pressure anyway. I was told it was the same questions as level 3 and so should be just as easy. If you passed at level 3 with the discussion, I would recommend choosing the same option for level 4.

Thanks Jade, knowing they are the same questions definitely is a relief. Good luck with your EPA
  • jadeterry
    jadeterry Registered Posts: 26
    TSN1357 said:

> @jadeterry said:

> I had no idea a written piece was even an option!! I am getting ready to do my end point assessment and as far as I am aware, they will be conducted via Skype for the foreseeable and so I personally feel that's less pressure anyway. I was told it was the same questions as level 3 and so should be just as easy. If you passed at level 3 with the discussion, I would recommend choosing the same option for level 4.

Thanks Jade, knowing they are the same questions definitely is a relief. Good luck with your EPA

Thanks! I sat my EPA shortly after this and passed it. I only had 1 lady conduct my interview and she did want a bit more detail out of the answers, but it was fine because she led the answer anyway so you kind of knew what she wanted you to say if that makes sense? Good luck for yours!!
  • TSN1357
    TSN1357 Registered Posts: 7
    Oh congrats! Only one person sounds so much better!! Yeah it does, sounds similar to how my L3 EPA was structured. Thank you :)
  • Hollycowley_28
    Hollycowley_28 Registered Posts: 31
    Congrats for passing! I’m currently on my level 4, did you need to complete a portfolio at all? I am struggling on this. Thanks xx
  • clio
    clio Registered, Tutor Posts: 12
    Hi I am a mentor for AAT apprentices. Ask your mentor for the EPA document from AAT it has all the information in but they should be discussing your portfolio with you from day one.
Privacy Policy