Anyone awaiting results 26-11-20

Hopeful148
Hopeful148 Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
Is anyone waiting for their level 3 synoptic results to come out on the 26th November? How are you all feeling about it?

Comments

• redrose67
    redrose67 Registered Posts: 2
    Hi, how did it go?
    What would you recommend revising ?
    I'm doing all mocks and assessments that I could find but I'm absolutely scared. I'm preparing for December exam
    Thanks
  • Hopeful148
    Hopeful148 Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hey; I found it okay I think! There were parts I know I got wrong but also parts I’m sure I got right. I only had just under 2 weeks to revise so I’m hoping for the best!??‍♀️
    My advice would be to do both the practice assessments online as much as you can, and make sure you have a good understanding of the ethics section. Also there are good videos on YouTube that talk you through lots of different sections. Best of luck!
  • Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @redrose67 So the synoptic has its own units the ethics and spreadsheets these feature heavily. So make sure you understand the ethics module in detail as it's mostly examined in this exam. You'll also want to be able to explain what things are from previous units. eg What are accruals and how do they work.

For the spreadsheets you'll need a good understanding of the software you're using as this will save you time. As you'll find from the practice exams they can be longer questions so don't get overwhelmed and tackle them piece by piece taking the screenshots requested as you go.

Remember the tricks to finding basic errors in a trial balance. If difference/2 could be a wrong side of accounts error and if difference/9 is a good sign of a transposition error.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22