How long to study for AAT Synoptic

Lewisham_lass
Lewisham_lass Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi guys,

I have just taken my penultimate exam AAT FSLC , and have a good feeling about it .

So I am looking now to study for my Level Four Synoptic exam, and am wondering how long to give myself to study for this one.

I guess a lot of the material is from the units already studied, so I was thinking of leaving six weeks from now until the exam date.

Would appreciate any input from anyone who has taken the exam recently. Thanks all :)

Comments

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    That depends a lot on you. The synoptics are at certain times in the year so you'll need to check when they are available.

There is a synoptic exclusive module which you need to have in-depth knowledge of, the rest comes from the 3 compulsary modules.

You will also want to familiarize yourself with the pre-exam material as you'll be applying what you've learned to that company.

You can definietly be ready in 6 weeks but make sure you don't accidentally miss a part.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • Lewisham_lass
    Lewisham_lass Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Ah, okay, that is super helpful, thank you for your reply. :)

I have checked and there is an exam in 11th Feb so I may aim for that, as long as it goes ahead still with COVID.

That is interesting, so basically I will need to check the synoptic exclusive bit, definitely don't want to waste my chance in this exam by missing anything. Have to get started, plenty of time now we are locked down!

Privacy Policy