Anyone else waiting for the 28/01 exam results release?

thelowendtheory18
thelowendtheory18 Registered Posts: 298 Dedicated contributor 🦉
This wait feels a lot longer than the others for some reason...... hoping for a positive result in the Business tax exam so I can move on to one remaining assessment to complete....the synoptic
AAT

Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting - 30 Nov 18
Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - 16 Oct 19
Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jul 21

Comments

• thelowendtheory18
    Oh dear, double post...not sure how to delete the post...lol
    AAT

• Lewisham_lass
    Lewisham_lass Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐

Oh dear, double post...not sure how to delete the post...lol

Yeah, it is a long wait this time, I took my exam on 18th December, so I think I should be getting mine through on 28th too (think it covers week running 14th-20th Dec). Think it's worse as not much else to do in lockdown, so have to just keep our fingers crossed. Very best of luck!
  • thelowendtheory18
    edited January 2021
    I think you should get your result Thursday this week!

Good luck =)
    AAT

• Lewisham_lass

I think you should get your result Thursday this week!

Good luck =)

Ah , even better! I think it seems a longer wait as well, because we are so very close to finishing the course. With the delays last summer it's been a long road through Level four, haha! But I will be so happy when I have finished, have just the final exam so long as I pass the December one. Fingers crossed for us all, class of 2020 had it a little harder than other years! Good luck for your results! :D
  • thelowendtheory18
    > @Lewisham_lass said:
    > Ah , even better! I think it seems a longer wait as well, because we are so very close to finishing the course. With the delays last summer it's been a long road through Level four, haha! But I will be so happy when I have finished, have just the final exam so long as I pass the December one. Fingers crossed for us all, class of 2020 had it a little harder than other years! Good luck for your results! :D

Yh... it's been a long road.... I started L4 with such enthusiasm..But as you say due to the delays in the summer.. it feels like I'm limping to the finish line..lol
    AAT

• Lewisham_lass

> @Lewisham_lass said:

> Ah , even better! I think it seems a longer wait as well, because we are so very close to finishing the course. With the delays last summer it's been a long road through Level four, haha! But I will be so happy when I have finished, have just the final exam so long as I pass the December one. Fingers crossed for us all, class of 2020 had it a little harder than other years! Good luck for your results! :D

Yh... it's been a long road.... I started L4 with such enthusiasm..But as you say due to the delays in the summer.. it feels like I'm limping to the finish line..lol

Hope your result comes through ok next week, I am frantically refreshing the results page today to try and get my result!
  • thelowendtheory18
    Yh fingers crossed you get a positive result.... I tend to torcher myself on results day.. by leaving it until later in the day before checking the result.... almost like im mentally preparing myself for it..lol
    AAT

• Lewisham_lass

Yh fingers crossed you get a positive result.... I tend to torcher myself on results day.. by leaving it until later in the day before checking the result.... almost like im mentally preparing myself for it..lol

Soooo, I passed! Super happy, going to start hitting the books for synoptic now. Really hope yours is a pass too, best of luck for it! Fingers crossed.
  • thelowendtheory18
    edited January 2021
    Excellent news.... only one exam to go!!!!
    AAT

• Eleanor186
    Eleanor186 Registered Posts: 12
    Yes I sat my synoptic on the 18th and get my results on 28/01. It’s just final exam and I’m so so nervous. This wait has felt like forever, I just want to know if I’ve passed!
  • Lewisham_lass

Yes I sat my synoptic on the 18th and get my results on 28/01. It’s just final exam and I’m so so nervous. This wait has felt like forever, I just want to know if I’ve passed!

Best of luck Eleanor! Hope you pass, fingers crossed for you. Horrible having to wait and keep refreshing the screen! :D
  • Eleanor186
    > @Lewisham_lass said:
    > Best of luck Eleanor! Hope you pass, fingers crossed for you. Horrible having to wait and keep refreshing the screen! :D

Thank you!! I’ve never been so nervous, I think it’s because it’s the last one. I just want to be done!
  • Lewisham_lass

> @Lewisham_lass said:

> Best of luck Eleanor! Hope you pass, fingers crossed for you. Horrible having to wait and keep refreshing the screen! :D

Thank you!! I’ve never been so nervous, I think it’s because it’s the last one. I just want to be done!

I know the feeling, I'll totally be a nervous wreck when I get my synoptic result. Really hope it goes well for you, everything crossed for you! :)
  • DebsNJ
    DebsNJ Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    I'm waiting for my synoptic results too! 99% sure I've failed (ran out of time and missed a whole question out).

Are they actually released tomorrow or is there a chance they could come out today?

Good luck everyone waiting!
  • Eleanor186
    > @DebsNJ said:
    > I'm waiting for my synoptic results too! 99% sure I've failed (ran out of time and missed a whole question out).
    >
    > Are they actually released tomorrow or is there a chance they could come out today?
    >
    > Good luck everyone waiting!

Synoptic results are always released on the results day so we have to wait until tomorrow, I wish I could just know now! Between that and the self assessment deadline, I feel so stressed at the moment!! I just really hope I’ve passed.

Good luck to you too :)
  • Eleanor186
    > @Lewisham_lass said:
    > I know the feeling, I'll totally be a nervous wreck when I get my synoptic result. Really hope it goes well for you, everything crossed for you! :)

Thank you, good luck with all your studies too :)
  • Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Good luck ot those getting results tomorrow.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • Desi
    Desi Registered Posts: 9
    edited January 2021
    I am so nervous waiting for the result too?‍♀️after many times resit ☹I really hope everyone to pass this time?
  • Lewisham_lass
    Good luck guys! We are rooting for you! B)
  • Eleanor186
    Nervously refreshing the website every five minutes even though I don’t think they start releasing them until 9am ? good luck everyone!!
  • DebsNJ
    Me too!

Pretty sure my level 3 synoptic results didn’t come out until 4pm...... not sure I can wait that long!
  • Eleanor186
    Oh I hope it’s not that late!! I got my level 3 synoptic at half nine I think, the latest I’ve ever had is about 1pm. I really hope we can get them early just so I can stop worrying lol
  • DebsNJ
    Argh... constantly refreshing and nothing yet.

Have you heard anything?
  • Eleanor186
    Just had mine! Passed with 82% first time!! Have you got yours?
  • DebsNJ
    85%! So distinction overall!

No idea how I managed that! Was so convinced I’d failed!

Well done!!
  • Eleanor186
    That’s amazing!! Well done!
  • Lewisham_lass
    DebsNJ said:

85%! So distinction overall!

No idea how I managed that! Was so convinced I’d failed!

Well done!!

Congratulations Debs, you must be on top of the world! Hope you are celebrating.
  • thelowendtheory18
    Passed my business tax exam with 88%.. much higher than I expected!!! On to the synoptic.....

Congrats to every who's had positive results!!
    AAT

• Lewisham_lass

Passed my business tax exam with 88%.. much higher than I expected!!! On to the synoptic.....

Congrats to every who's had positive results!!

Nice work, congratulations you must be so pleased! :) Just the synoptic now...
  • thelowendtheory18
    Thanks... I'm pleased aka relieved..lol

As you say only one my exam to go =)
    AAT

Privacy Policy