L4 Synoptic results

Is anybody else waiting for their results on 12th May? It's getting close now so starting to worry!

Comments

• bigevy08
    bigevy08 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Me! Feels like the longest wait ever!
    AAT Member. Foundation - Distinction 94%Advanced - Distinction 90%Professional - Merit 81%
  • spike
    spike Registered Posts: 8
    bigevy08 said:

Me! Feels like the longest wait ever!

Nearly there!
  • bigevy08
    Will just be relieved either way when the result comes through! Has so much going on externally that I couldn't revise as much as I'd hoped so if I pass then great, but if it's a resit then I'm prepared for that too.
    AAT Member. Foundation - Distinction 94%Advanced - Distinction 90%Professional - Merit 81%
  • MiaM
    MiaM Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm also waiting for my results today! So nervous but can't wait to just know the result, good luck!
  • spike
    MiaM said:

I'm also waiting for my results today! So nervous but can't wait to just know the result, good luck!

Good luck!
  • bigevy08
    76% :smiley:
  • spike
    bigevy08 said:

76% :smiley:

Well done! still waiting for mine
  • MiaM
    @bigevy08 Well done! I got 67% so a resit for me but I'm happy that I was only 3 marks away! Good luck @spike
  • spike
    MiaM said:

@bigevy08 Well done! I got 67% so a resit for me but I'm happy that I was only 3 marks away! Good luck @spike

You are so close! good luck next time - maybe consider a remark? I just got it through that i got 83%!
  • bigevy08
    MiaM said:

So close! You'll smash the resit!
  • bigevy08
    spike said:

MiaM said:

You are so close! good luck next time - maybe consider a remark? I just got it through that i got 83%!
    What a result! How many more do you to go? Or is that you? Just to optional units for me. I'm still on track for an overall Merit pass :smile:
  • spike
    bigevy08 said:

spike said:

MiaM said:

What a result! How many more do you to go? Or is that you? Just to optional units for me. I'm still on track for an overall Merit pass :smile:
    Yeah thats me done now :) i got 87% overall so a solid merit
  • bigevy08
    spike said:

bigevy08 said:

spike said:

MiaM said:

Congrats! What's the plan now? Further studying?
  • MiaM
    @spike Well done! I was considering a remark but was worried I wouldn't get it back by the time the next window opens so I've booked it for 25th May instead of waiting until July but hopefully second time round I'll pass :)
  • spike
    bigevy08 said:

spike said:

bigevy08 said:

spike said:

MiaM said:

Onto ACA for me so definitely not the end of exams. Yourself?
  • spike
    MiaM said:

@spike Well done! I was considering a remark but was worried I wouldn't get it back by the time the next window opens so I've booked it for 25th May instead of waiting until July but hopefully second time round I'll pass :)

Best of luck
  • bigevy08
    spike said:

bigevy08 said:

spike said:

bigevy08 said:

spike said:

MiaM said:

Onto ACA for me so definitely not the end of exams. Yourself?
    Nice. I'm going to be going down the CIMA route, so likewise no end to the exams just yet!
  • JA2000
    JA2000 Registered Posts: 1
    Got my result back today and failed. Anyone got any helpful advice for the written questions?
  • Eidfjord
    Eidfjord Registered Posts: 1
    I thought I'd done well, I got the kind of questions I'd been expecting and gave (I thought) good answers with relevant points. And only 66%. I got Exceeded in the computer marked section so must have got only about 50% of the marks available on the written sections.
    I've booked to resit it, but honestly don't think I can do any better next time. I did loads of mock tests, watched the First Intuition youtube videos, used the Kaplan horizon hot tubs exam kit and all other study material I could find. Can anyone who has passed say what the secret is to the written sections?
Privacy Policy