FSLC Notes file share

georgiarockley
georgiarockley Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
Hi all!

I have my FSLC exam coming up this Friday, and realised I always make my own condensed notes for each topic to revise from and read through before exams so I thought I'd share them for anyone that might have the FSLC exam coming up.

I hope they're helpful! :)

Comments

• Miller
    Miller Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Very much so, thank you so much! I have my exam in a few weeks and these are very helpful. How did your exam go?

Sally
  • georgiarockley
    I'm really glad they're helpful! It felt like it went well thanks, my results are on the 12th so fingers crossed!

I have made notes for MABU/MDCL too, so if you're yet to sit either of those I'm happy to link them :)

Hope your exam goes well!!
  • Miller
    Thank you so much. Yes please to MABU/MDCL that would be great! Fingers crossed for you! Let us know!

Kind regards
    Sally
  • georgiarockley
    Hope all is going well! :smile: I've attached the notes for MABU/MDCL and also for the synoptic (ASAC module).

I got my financial statements results on Thursday and got 99%, don't know how but I am definitely not complaining hah!

Hope these are helpful!!
  • Miller
    edited May 2022
    WOAH! Well donr you, your notes obviously work! I mean what did you get wrong?? HAHA My exam is next week, I feel ok ish about it. How much did you study per night leading up to the exam?

Kind regards
    Sally
  • georgiarockley
    Thank you! :blush: I wish I knew but no indication on the results alas!

Best of luck for next week!! Leading up I tried doing a little each night, either doing a past paper or testing myself from my notes (I also asked someone to read what was on the left column and I would try and repeat back what was on the right). I think like all the exams it's understanding the question formats so the learning portal is great for going over and over mocks.

Definitely let us know how you feel it went!
  • Miller
    Ok that's great, good idea re notes! I plan to do a bit each night this week but that study plan sounds great.

I will let you know!

Kind regards
    Sally
  • Miller
    Dear Georgia,

I failed my FSLC by 1% on the first attempt I got 69% which made me beat myself up for ages, then I re took and got 76%! Thank you for your notes they are very helpful. I have started MABU and will be using your notes again, thank you!

Kind regards

Sally
  • georgiarockley
    Hey Sally :)

Congrats on your pass, that's amazing!!

Good on you for picking yourself back up, it's so underestimated how hard failing an exam feels, especially when you've worked so hard!

I hope they help, for me, condensing the notes down really helped so if you have any Qs just let me know. All the best on your next one! =)
  • Miller
    Hi, Thank you so much! Have you completed all of yours now?

• georgiarockley
    I have! Finally, felt like forever getting it all done, and the nerves of waiting for results is just the worst for me but I shouldn't complain really, I've moved on to ACCA and wow it'll be a relief to get to the end of that!

How are you finding Level 4? Are you doing it all online?
  • Miller
    It’s ok I have failed a few not by much but determined not to on the next one !

I found fslc toughest but mainly as so much to remember !
  • DanDan
    DanDan Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Georgia - made use of your excellent notes for my exam, got the news last week that I passed. Thanks for sharing!
  • Miller
    Hi Georgia,

Many thanks for the notes again they are great. I have used them for MABU and passed first time MDCL next. Im now starting to use you ASAC notes for my synoptic so thank you very much!

SAlly
Privacy Policy