Level 4 synoptic results due 1-9-22

Hopeful148
Hopeful148 Registered Posts: 57 Regular contributor ⭐
Sat my level 4 synoptic today for the second time, failed the first time with 67%.
Not sure how I feel it went as it’s so hard to judge; found the exam difficult but feel better than the last time which must be good?
Wanted a chat set up for the wait up to the results day, good luck anyone sitting it this week!

Comments

• Debbiereynolds74
    Debbiereynolds74 Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
    Hi I am sitting Level 4 Synoptic on Friday - this will be my third attempt - This is my first attempt with Horizon Hot Tubs company though - any advice / tips?
  • Hopeful148
    To be honest, I didn't include much about the pre-release material so I'm not too sure!
    Just read the question fully, watch your time & good luck! Were you close with your first two attempts?
  • Debbiereynolds74
    68% & 63% so actually got worse on second attempt!
  • lyssy020300
    lyssy020300 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    I have my exam tomorrow too!! Feeling very nervous and unsure how it is going to go. Praying for good questions! Good luck everyone. x
  • Hopeful148
    Good luck, how did you both find the exam today?
  • alexp82
    alexp82 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    edited July 2022
    I hope everyone did well.

How did people who are resiting the exam feel it compared to previous papers?

I'm not too sure how I did to be honest, and although I came out feeling I did ok-ish, with so much of it being written I'm not sure if I did a good enough job of being relevant and to the point with all my answers or if I may have just seemed a bit waffly.
    Guess I'll have to wait until September to find out!
  • Hopeful148
    Hey that’s exactly how I feel too! Best of luck, we’ll catch up on results day☺️
  • Bonnie28
    Bonnie28 Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    It was my first time writing the synoptic so I have no idea how I performed, so its going to be a long wait till September.Best of luck guys!!!!!!!
  • Debbiereynolds74
    I definitely think i have failed again, i went brain dead after the first hour.... and did not even finish... I am planning a resit in September already as i think i did worse than the other two attempts :(
  • Hopeful148
    Don’t worry! I’m sure we will have all done fine. It’s so difficult to judge when there’s so much written. We’ve all done our best so let’s just see what happens x
  • Hopeful148
    Just want to know the results now, can't believe its another 3 weeks wait :(
  • Bonnie28
    Trust me you are not alone on that one.. Being anxious ever since I left the exam room =)
  • Debbiereynolds74

• MiaM
    MiaM Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    edited August 2022
    I'm waiting for my results on the 01/09 too! This is the third time I have sat it (first attempt 67% and second attempt 66%) so fingers crossed I pass third time lucky! Good luck to everybody else waiting for their results!
  • Sophie132
    Sophie132 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Hello everyone :) ! This was my 1st time sitting the synoptic exam. It is very different compared to the other types of AAT exam, so I'm not really sure how well I've done. I took the exam on the day of the 40 degree weather, so I don't think that helped with my concentration levels. I'm really hoping that we've all passed it. Good luck to you all!
  • Hopeful148
    @MiaM - fingers crossed! You're soo close.
    @Sophie132 me too! The heat really did not do us any favours lol!
    Good luck to you all, hopefully we will have done enough to pass. This was my second time and I feel slightly more confident but really not sure as I've seen a few people who got 67% the first time didn't pass the second so nervous :(
    Why is the wait sooo long, haha
  • Hopeful148
    Less than a week to go and i'm getting sooo nervous! :#
  • Bonnie28
    Same here
  • Hopeful148
    Just a few days to wait! How are we all feeling?
    Think I might start looking late Wednesday just incase as I’m sure my level 2 synoptic results came out like 5 Wednesday night?
  • MiaM
    MiaM Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    @Hopeful148 I’m so nervous now! You’d think after doing it twice, it would get better but it just doesn’t! Fingers crossed for everyone!??
  • Sophie132
    @Hopeful148 I'm feeling nervous but excited =) ! That's a great idea, I'll have a look Wednesday afternoon too.
  • Hopeful148
    Ah I’m so nervous, don’t want to fail and sit it again?. Hoping you all do well! Let’s post in here soon as they’re out Thursday❤️
  • bigevy08
    bigevy08 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Fingers crossed for you all tomorrow! Hopefully they're released early and you have an excruciating wait!!
    AAT Member. Foundation - Distinction 94%Advanced - Distinction 90%Professional - Merit 81%
  • Hopeful148
    Thanks @bigevy08 - I'm getting so anxious now, just want to know :tired_face:
  • Hopeful148
    It’s results day! I’m super nervous, good luck everyone. Let me know how it goes❤️
  • Sophie132
    @Hopeful148 I'm very nervous too!! Good luck to you all :3 .
  • Debbiereynolds74
    I really don't think I've done very well :(
  • Sophie132
    @Debbiereynolds74 I do feel like the exam was pretty difficult personally (it was my 1st synoptic). So I’m a bit unsure too but fingers crossed!
  • Hopeful148
    @Debbiereynolds74 me too! But this is my second time sitting so I’m trying to be positive!! You never know, you might surprise yourself❤️
  • Debbiereynolds74
    I am considering swapping to the new AAT qualification 2022 if i don't pass as i have sat it the synoptoc 3 times now - that way i will just need to do the account systems and control exam which only tests the knowledge of that area not the entire level like the synoptic.
Privacy Policy