Home Groups AAT to ATT
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

AAT - ATT/CTA

Stephanie2605Stephanie2605 MAAT, AATQB Posts: 1
Hi,

I finished for my AAT approximately 1 year ago, I am now looking at my next steps. Ptax and Btax is something that I really enjoyed studying when I was completing my AAT so my thoughts are to continue this for my next challenge.

Having looked at the CTA website and exemptions, there are exemptions for being AAT qualified. Does this mean you could go straight to studying CTA or would it be more sensible to do ATT?

I'm not sure how much of a leap it is to go to ATT or to go straight to CTA, can anyone offer some advice?

Many Thanks
Steph

Comments

• JaMesjake_324_royJaMesjake_324_roy Registered Posts: 14
    Welcome to Future Connect Training and Recruitment
    The Future Connect training offers a range of accounting courses where you can learn everything to broaden your mind in the field of Accountancy. Once you have made all the effort, you will get AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) Certificate which is essential to add value to your profile. Take your skills to the next level with us in Future Connect.
    Visit Website
  • SaiMon_764_jamesSaiMon_764_james Registered Posts: 11
    Payroll Qualifications near Morden - London
    If completely new to payroll, Payroll Qualification short course offers an opportunity for you to gain insight into the underlying legislation and operational principles behind payroll processing.