Lokking for Technician forum

Goldy
Goldy Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi everybody,

I'm lost and looking for Technician discussion forum, it really helps me to read the answers which directly or indirectly related.

any suggestions,
Goldy

Comments

• Anna Hillier
    Anna Hillier Registered Posts: 33 ๐Ÿค– Admin ๐Ÿค–
    Hi Geraldine,
    Look in the Archive, towards the bottom of the Forum index (link top right).
  • Dean
    Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Anna, if you direct people to the 'Archive', new threads will be appearing there all the time. I think you should adopted the same style in these new forums as early as possible and have done with it.

Regards

Dean

Edit: ok, so you can't post in there anyway :D
  • Gal_NikNak
    Gal_NikNak Registered Posts: 7 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Can the students section split out into Foundation, Intermediate and Technician ??

Hiya,

I agree - pleeeeesse can you have the students section split out into Foundation, Intermediate and Technician :thumbup:
  • purplegirl
    purplegirl Registered Posts: 47 Regular contributor โญ
    As posted in the 'what do you think' thread, I agree!
  • SalG
    SalG Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    OK, I've tried, I can't afford the time really, but I've persisted, & this new layout just doesn't 'flow'. Things seem so difficult to find. I'm trying to find the old Technician forum, as there were a few threads in there that were helping me a couple of days ago, but when I go into it now, the dates are all over the show! I can't find the most recent threads.
    Ridiculous, as if we can spare this amount of time so close to the exams!
    I'm giving up. I've got better things to do.
    :thumbdown:
  • purple19m
    purple19m Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor โญ
    SalGJ ust click on last post on top of the column in the archive section and that will put the posts in order for you.:001_smile:
  • sjf
    sjf Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    OK, I've tried, this new layout just doesn't 'flow'. Things seem so difficult to find. I'm trying to find the old Technician forum, as there were a few threads in there that were helping me too.
    Ridiculous, as if we can spare this amount of time so close to the exams!
    Last time we could log on to web site this time just cant find anything:crying: thankyou AAT:crying:
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    The old forums are underneath the members forum. If you click on the relevant forum then click the "Last Post" heading at the top this will help you find the topics you are looking for.

Alternatively try this link to the old forum:

http://www.aat.org.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Bear in mind that if you do post a reply/question in there it might not get answered.

Kind regards
    Steve
  • Anna Hillier
    The old forums are underneath the members forum. If you click on the relevant forum then click the "Last Post" heading at the top this will help you find the topics you are looking for.

Alternatively try this link to the old forum:

http://www.aat.org.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Bear in mind that if you do post a reply/question in there it might not get answered.

Kind regards
    Steve

It's not possible to post in the old forums: they are archived here so that you can read/search through them.
  • Anna Hillier
    Hiya,

I agree - pleeeeesse can you have the students section split out into Foundation, Intermediate and Technician :thumbup:

Done: let me know if you spot any threads in the wrong subforum. You can do this by PM, email, or by reporting the thread.
Privacy Policy