Lcci

JesS80
JesS80 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi, is there anyone can give me some advice whether should i take LCCI for me to work in accounting job?:001_smile: Is LCCI require for me to work in accounting?

Comments

• claudialowe
    claudialowe Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    What is LCCI :blushing:

Claudia
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Thank heavens that you asked, Claudia - I didn't know and thought I was being stupid (or in your words blonde)! :tongue_smilie:
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Based on the fact that nobody knows what it is even I wouldn't think that you need it to get an accountancy job JesS80
  • bryan100
    bryan100 Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    It's something to do with the London Chamber of Commerce, so, on the basis that it's south of the Shrewsbury/Norwich line, it probably doesn't matter anyway!
  • claudialowe
    claudialowe Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Thank you Bryan

Obviously a southern softie thing that Annette and I would never have heard of then :confused1:

Claudia
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Lcci

Hi

The LCCI is the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Exmainations Board. Although being called London it is actually a national examination board offering vocational qualifications and (I believe) A-Levels and GCSEs.

On that basis any qualificatons they offer are general rather than professional qualifications and I'd recommend anyone considering LCCI to consider the equivalent level of the AAT.

Neil
Privacy Policy