Printing in excel?

Options
Dean
Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
I've created my own WIP ledger using pivot tables etc, but when I go to print a .PDF of it, it just comes up with blank sheets in adobe. If I print off a paper copy I get what I want i.e. the image displayed on screen. If I then scan the paper copy I get poor quality. Anyone know how to print .PDF pivot table data?

Regards

Dean

Comments

• catherinecleaver
    catherinecleaver Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Cute pdf

Do you use Cute pdf?

It's a free programme - you have to download it together with a converter which is also on the cute pdf site.
    You can find it here:

http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

I have used it with all sorts of different programmes and have never had a problem with it. It lodges itself as some sort of virtual printer, and you just change to it instead of your normal printer. It then comes up with the "save as" window instead of actually printing it. I don't do such complicated things as pivot tables though, but it does do straightforward copies of accounts with all sorts of macros and formulae.

Good Luck
    Catherine
  • Dean
    Options
    Hi Catherine, thanks for your reply. I'm afraid i've never used cute pdf, we use adobe and it does exactly as you described. For some reason (I may not have 'ticked' a box or something) adobe can't produce the image on screen, I just get blank pages.

Regards

Dean
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I use cute pdf. It's free and has always worked for me. It's a very quick install/uninstall. Give it a try and see if that works then you willl know if it is a problem with adobe or whether it is something within Excel preventing it.
  • Dean
    Options
    Tried... and failed :glare: must be something to do with excel.

Regards

Dean
Privacy Policy