Navision

Melanie
Melanie Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hi - does anyone out there use or have knowledge of Navision (or Nav)?

The company I work for is looking to replace their current software, which all works independent of each other with a "super dooper" one, which will do everything (except make the tea!).

I would be very happy to hear of anyone who is using this software or has used it in the past.

Melanie

Comments

• red_devil
    red_devil Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    never heard of it babe - are you sure it is real?!
  • Jamal Tamir
    Jamal Tamir Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Navision

Hi Melanie,

It's now called Dynamics Nav and it's made by Microsoft.

If you want some info, just give me a call.

Where are you working now?
  • richardw
    richardw Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    as Jamal has said, it is now part of Microsoft Dynamics
    http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/default.mspx

this is a whole range of business software, that will integrate with ms office & other systems. it does need to be 'implemented' so you will probably need an outside firm to do the set up & training.
  • Dee
    Dee Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    The company I work for uses Navision. We went 'live' last year. I have used quite a few different packages over the years and this one is probably the most complicated. It has some fantastic reporting capabilities but I know that the ledger team have lots of complaints because inputting the data can be a complicated task and is a pain in the neck if you get something wrong. We had a consultancy team help us implement it but even they seemed to struggle with the set-up processes. It really is a bespoke system that seems to be only half written and you have to set it up to suit your company. Not one for beginners!
Privacy Policy