Which course after AAT

bevkes
bevkes Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
Hei everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finishing my AAT this coming June and i'm not really sure of which course to study after AAT. I don't like ACCA or CIMA and i've always wanted to study Public Finance, i've just heard about Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and that it is really a great course even though the exams are very tough. So i'm jst in a fix, i dnt knw which one is the best.:001_tt2:

Can anyone suggest me something...................

BEVKES

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    You've answered your own question, there's no point doing something that you don't like. If you want to go into public accountancy what about CIPFA?
  • bevkes
    bevkes Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    HI Bluewednesday

Actually CIPFA was the course i wanted to study before i heard about CFA, so i'm i a litlle confusion, i don't know whether to go for CIPFA or CFA.

BEVKES
  • red_devil
    red_devil Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    don't do any more courses....become an AAT Member In Practice and earn loads of dosh! Who needs more qualifications when you have MAAT or FMAAT after your name?
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    red_devil wrote: »
    don't do any more courses....become an AAT Member In Practice and earn loads of dosh! Who needs more qualifications when you have MAAT or FMAAT after your name?

If only it were that simple :001_rolleyes:
  • red_devil
    red_devil Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hey Neil. Surely it is that simple. I am just starting out but anticipate making mega-bucks from doing my own thing. Watch this space........
Privacy Policy