Sage 50 Accounts Client Manager 2008 ***FOR SALE***

The-Bean-Counters
The-Bean-Counters Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hello all,

I am looking to sell my copy of Sage 50 Accounts Client Manager 2008 v14, licensed for 2 users and 25 companies.

Having formed a company last year, I purchased this software outright from Sage in November 2007, with full intention of succeeding as an MIP. However, as life goes I was offered a position shortly after which I could not refuse, hence I have had and will have no use for this software.

Sage have today provided permission for my company to relinquish all rights for this software and transfer the licence to another accountant in practice.

I am aware that the 2009 version is now available, retailing at £550+VAT. Although from my experience most SMEs aren't willing to upgrade their software annually, so compatibility issues shouldn't be a problem.
http://shop.sage.co.uk/configure.aspx?productid=accountsclientmanager

I am ideally looking to raise approx £400+VAT, but all offers will be considered

The purchase will be invoiced from The Bean Counters (SW) Ltd, who are a VAT registered company.

Please do let me know if you have any questions and are interested, or know of anyone who may be.

Thanks
Nicky :001_rolleyes:
Privacy Policy