Ebay

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
just heard on the news girl blocked on ebay from selling her gran discription annoying but cudderly (bids reached £2000):lol:

Come on who would you sell given half a chance? and what discription would you use?

Comments

• sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    I'd sell my boyfriend description - Human equivalent of a napkin ring, quite nice to look at for a few seconds but in truth absolutely pointless
  • A-Vic
    lmao
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I'd sell my boyfriend description - Human equivalent of a napkin ring, quite nice to look at for a few seconds but in truth absolutely pointless

hahahaha excellent :lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Very good Sarah LOL
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

bit harsh though.....i mean he is your boyfriend lol
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    how about the "wife" description

She is like a bungalow...............Lovely and cosy and nice to look at but nothing upstairs !!!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I'd sell my mother's cadavar to medical scientists though the fact she's still breathing could be a problem...
  • mark130273
    blobbyh wrote: »
    I'd sell my mother's cadavar to medical scientists though the fact she's still breathing could be a problem...

how VERY dare you !!!
  • Raging Pineapples
    Raging Pineapples Registered Posts: 110 Dedicated contributor 🦉

A problem quickly remedied though ;)

If I sold my wife, I'd get a fortune!!
    Description:

"Domestic goddess who enjoys washing up, cleaning, ironing, cooking, and resents any attempted male assistance in any of these areas. Extremely low maintenance, will not spend more than £10 on a pair of shoes, quiet and mild temperament and enjoys plentiful hugs.

Disclaimer: Speaks little english"

She be a gem!!
  • A-Vic

Description:

"Domestic goddess who enjoys washing up, cleaning, ironing, cooking, and resents any attempted male assistance in any of these areas. Extremely low maintenance, will not spend more than £10 on a pair of shoes, quiet and mild temperament and enjoys plentiful hugs.

She be a gem!!

Yiks i wana marry her myself lmao
  • mark130273

Description:

She be a gem!!

give me your Ebay link please......i wanna bid right NOW !!!
Privacy Policy