Hii
Does anyone has answers to PTC June 2010. Me worried about 2 questions

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hii
    Does anyone has answers to PTC June 2010. Me worried about 2 questions

Hi sheemary,

If its only 2 questions you are worried about you are lucky I am worried about the whole lot! lol
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi sheemary,

If its only 2 questions you are worried about you are lucky I am worried about the whole lot! lol

Lol, me too jewels! Id be confident if i was only concerned about two questions, lol.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    have any of you looked at the paper since and had a go? i got as far as printing it off lol

Tracy
  • jewels.p
    Na I never want to see that paper again! lol
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    taskey wrote: ยป
    have any of you looked at the paper since and had a go? i got as far as printing it off lol

Tracy

Nope! I haven't dared look at it! There isn't anything I can do about it now. If I look at either the PTC or BTC paper I'll spot something vital that I didn't see in the exam and it will stress me out (even more!)!!
  • sheemary
    sheemary Registered Posts: 12 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    well the thing is i know 2 quetions i ofcourse got it wrong, just to see how many more i got wrong, so i thati can prepared about failing the exam.
    I thought PTC would be the easiest of the lot i took and i thought i did that the worst:(
  • jow774
    I did same, I was told by everyone who had taken it before that it was the easiest of the lot. I thought Id done loads of study for it but I just seemed to misread every question, lol.
  • jewels.p
    I agree with you I was expecting PTC to be relatively easy as I found the past exam papers OK but just shows you how wrong you can be. I actually found it harder than the DFS Exam!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    so did i jules, i am 99% positive i have passed dfs, but about 20% for ptc.
  • jow774
    Isnt it wierd when you talk to anyone who did dfs and ptc they all feel the same! Im sure PTC was harder than any past papers or the ones in either kaplan or BPP books as I did both for revision!
  • NO BUSINESS CASE
    NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor โญ
    Ach I just dont know with PTC. I reckon I got at least 1 question wrong on both parts of the paper and not really sure the knock on effect in terms of wrong answer and end calculations so just gonna see what happens on August 16th!

Now it is the 01st July and England are out of the world cup my mind is beginning to draift towards hitting the books again in readiness for Dec 2010!!!
  • jewels.p
    Ach I just dont know with PTC. I reckon I got at least 1 question wrong on both parts of the paper and not really sure the knock on effect in terms of wrong answer and end calculations so just gonna see what happens on August 16th!

Now it is the 01st July and England are out of the world cup my mind is beginning to draift towards hitting the books again in readiness for Dec 2010!!!

Are you Scottish?
  • NO BUSINESS CASE
    NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor โญ
    ha ha no not scottish but with PTC some days I think yeah I reckopn I passed and then other days nah must have failed!

Anyways have enjoyed my break but have today order IAP Unit 17-auditing procedures so despite the fine weather time to start studying!!!
  • jewels.p
    ha ha no not scottish but with PTC some days I think yeah I reckopn I passed and then other days nah must have failed!

Anyways have enjoyed my break but have today order IAP Unit 17-auditing procedures so despite the fine weather time to start studying!!!

Ach you are right. Gotta get back to it sometime............................yip I am Scottish! lol
Privacy Policy