Relative difficulty in level 4

reader
reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Hi guys

I was just wondering how you would rank the following five level 4 assessments in terms of difficulty?

Is MAC the most difficult, followed by DFS, Unit 10, BTC, and then PTC (easiest)

I work in financial accounts so I'm pretty sure MAC is going to be the hardest for me.

Comments

• reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    I think MAC is hardest (although I've not done it yet!!!), I think everything else is of a similar level.... maybe BTC (all those damned dates!) is a little harder than PTC. I liked DFS...
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    For me I am finding DFS impossible - am half way there but think tomorrow is going to be fail number 2 for me. Business tax is hard too and fiddly but passed that now, found PEV ok, PCR was a long exam and lots to do but ok and personal tax was fine for me and really enjoyed it x
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    lewpylew wrote: Β»
    For me I am finding DFS impossible - am half way there but think tomorrow is going to be fail number 2 for me. Business tax is hard too and fiddly but passed that now, found PEV ok, PCR was a long exam and lots to do but ok and personal tax was fine for me and really enjoyed it x

I prefer mac over btc. cant get my head round btc at all
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Easyest PCT then DFS then Unit 10 then Unit 15 then BTC then MAC

I work in financial also
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I'm glad that Unit 10 and DFS are easier than BTC because I have just done BTC and have found it relatively straightforward.

I still have to get Unit 10, DFS and MAC all done in the next 7 months!!!

Arghhhhhhhh!!!

I'm an accounts assistant................. GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!
  • Lottie1
    Lottie1 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    I work in practice and therefore found MAC the hardest exam. I really enjoyed both the tax exams as I learnt lots of skills that I could use in my day to day job (It also made things make sense at work which is always helpful!) DFS was interesting but a bit odd to get my head around to start with as we don’t use international standards. I remember thinking what are receivables and statements of financial position all about!? : )
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    I work in industry and found MAC easiest, just sat DFS not too bad but got myself stressed trying to learn all the IASs.

I am not going near any of the tax units, still got CMCC and audit to do so no idea about them
Privacy Policy