Professional Ethics Skills Test - revision materials??

hztm
hztm Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi, I am studying for the Professional Ethics skills test using the Osbourne Book. I have found the case studies on the AAT site but wondered if anybody can offer any advice on any other revision material - I was wondering if it is worth buying the BPP passcards - has anybody used these ? Many thanks

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    hztm wrote: »
    Hi, I am studying for the Professional Ethics skills test using the Osbourne Book. I have found the case studies on the AAT site but wondered if anybody can offer any advice on any other revision material - I was wondering if it is worth buying the BPP passcards - has anybody used these ? Many thanks

The osbourne books also have a work book in which there are additional activities and 2 assessment papers.

I assessment paper on the AAT website make atleast 3 available to practice.

If you look at the old standards Unit 32 has a skills test abailable to down load from the aat website. It is in a different format from the currennt assessment but the matreial is valid.

AAT also has 3 interactive exercises on AAT e-learning which are also excellent resourses.

good luck with your exams
Privacy Policy