Laser eye surgery

2»

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Wow! Not so good, get well soon! Hopefully the damage will be very temporary!

B x
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Have always been really squeamish about eyes (irrationally so), luckily my eye sight is ok so I don't need to even consider surgery.

I do hope you get better soon Anna, do they know what caused the infection, was it just bad luck or was it a deficiency of the clinic?

Keeping fingers crossed for you
  • jatinsingh123
    jatinsingh123 Registered Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    Yeah I know about the lasik eye surgery. This is the best eye surgery for our eyes.I had LASIK eye surgery in Last month having problem problem myopia. Everything went fine and my vision was improved so that I didn't have to wear any correction.This is the best surgery for eyes. There are many hospital in india for lasik eye surgery to know more [link deleted]
  • Neillaw
    Neillaw Registered Posts: 307 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Jatinsingh123 - nice advert for indian laser surgery.
    After taking into account the travel expenses how does it compare price wise.

Always considered having this done but to scared to actually do anything about it, never had an operation yet so a bit weary of having the first on something I really take for granted.
  • Joan2402
    Joan2402 Registered Posts: 3
    I also wear contact lenses, and this information is also useful for me. Thank you, everyone who answered, for sharing your own experience. Maybe someone could tell me the name of a clinic where you did that.
Privacy Policy