DFS - Useful Website

purple19m
purple19m Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi all,

I am sitting the June exam for DFS and am practising report writing for analysing the financial statements, been researching a bit more online to look at it in the real world rather then just using my study books and found this if anyone wants to take a peek...

http://beginnersinvest.about.com/od/analyzingabalancesheet/a/analyzing-a-balance-sheet.htm

I did the same thing for units 8 and 9 and always find it a massive aid to my studying, i always gain a greater understanding doing my own research alongside using my study books so may be worth a look if your working on DFS.

Just a big load of effort for the next few weeks and then the finish line will be crossed!!!! I can't wait!

Good luck to you all!

Comments

• wajoda2002
    wajoda2002 Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
    thank you for this. I am sitting tomorrow, however don't think I will pass. I have sat personnal tax and failed twice and I thought the unit was easy!!!
    Everytime I try and google, I always end up being there for hours :)

Good luck
  • purple19m
    purple19m Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor ⭐
    Good Luck for tomorrow, i've got two weeks and i can feel the exam stress now! I think as it's my last one i would be gutted to fail! I'm such a workaholic at the moment, soon it will be rest time and i will be making the most of it for a while. I feel mentally exhausted!

I actually hand wrote notes from that website pages of them and now i'm typing them up hopefully repeating will give me more understanding and make it all click in the end!

Fingers crossed!
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi i am sitting my financial statements exam aswell tomorrow so this has helped me! Good luck to all the others that are sitting this exam! :)
  • pirate
    pirate Registered Posts: 469 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hey guys good luck

Don't panic and keep a cool head (easier said than done I know)
Privacy Policy