Passed my Financial Performance exam!!! phew

I have just received news today that i passed my financial performance exam and that was after not getting some easy marks in the last task,although i have yet to see my feedback which i have just requested.
I will take my last 3 exams from January onwards namely personal and business tax and financial statements last in the hope they dumb it down a bit more.
I would like to see another practice CBT on the tax exams though,so i will wait a bit.
Got my ICAS case study to keep me busy anyhow.

Comments

• Spamkebab
    Spamkebab Registered Posts: 233 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Cracking news Omega, you're on a roll now.
  • omega man
    omega man Registered Posts: 283
    Yeah thanks, looked at my feedback and exceeded on 7/10 and met in other 3 inc the two written tasks,so not too dusty.
  • Spamkebab
    That's a pretty posh result Omega. 7 exceededs in FP are not to be sniffed at.

You've set a pretty high standard for yourself, keep it up.

Good luck,

Neil.
  • omega man
    Yes Neil i exceeded in 7/8 in budgeting too,but my next exam has 23 tasks in personal tax FA12.
    What exams have you taken?
  • Spamkebab
    All of them, I just have ICAS to finish although i am awaiting a result for Business Tax.

I was hoping to crack on with ACCA after Christmas, but i may take a wee break and enjoy the aroma

of Neil. C. MAAT for a couple of months first lol.
  • omega man
    Ah but you cannot have MAAT after your name,you have to have one years accounting experience first i believe.
  • Spamkebab
    I'm working on it lol.
Privacy Policy