Main AAT Site down

SamiH
SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I've been trying to get onto the main website, however I keep getting the following error message:
[h=1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h] The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Is anyone else getting this at all??

Comments

• DebbievB
    DebbievB Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    I thought it was just me. Been trying to get on for the last couple of days, to no avail.
  • mrderek88
    mrderek88 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    Same here... and my results are supposedly published today. It's killing me!!
  • mrderek88
    mrderek88 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    It's working again now.... but still no results for me :(
  • SamiH
    SamiH Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    yeah, its back (and hopefully stable)

I'm hoping my CRMC Result comes in today (6 weeks to the day tomorrow), the wait is killing me
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi everyone,

Unfortunately we have experienced some issues with the MyAAT section of the site this week. This has been intermittent, which has made it difficult to keep users fully informed. For example, while it hasn't been down continuously all week I can appreciate that, for instance, DebbievB you may have attempted to use the site on a few of the occasions when it was unavailable.

At the time of writing the site is up and you should be able to log in. Obviously our team is continuing to monitor this and is working on ensuring this doesn't happen again.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of AAT for this inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

Stuart
  • DebbievB
    DebbievB Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Seems to be working for me today. Thankfully
  • topcat
    topcat Registered Posts: 452
    down again :(
Privacy Policy