ICAS Project - Please could someone clarify?

beckyln
beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi All.

I'm doing the Inkwell Case study for the ICAS project. I'm currently on section 5 - Analysis of the current accounting system but here's the problem....

I think I have confused myself.... Does the SWOT analysis need to be on the finance fuctions as a whole or individual ones?

Please could someone Clarify.... I'm trying to get this all wrote by New Year with a pass to avoid paying anymore money to my learning provider when my tuition ends! :)

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi All.

.... Does the SWOT analysis need to be on the finance fuctions as a whole or individual ones?

If you are evaluating one finance function than SWOT for that department is fine

Remember SWOT will go into appendix (does not count towards word count) and this analysis will help you write evaluation of weaknesses, it's effect on the company and your recommendations to improve/eliminate weakness with justification. This will go into project main body.
  • beckyln
    beckyln Registered Posts: 52 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thank you! Think I have cracked it, Ive done the SWOT in the appendix for the whole accounting function but focused on three sections for my report :) now for the opportunities...
Privacy Policy