Registering for ATT

lor
lor Registered Posts: 68 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi there,

If you register as a student with ATT, how soon is it you can sit an exam, say I was to register in July 14, can I then take 2 exams in Nov 14?.

On their website it say's May 15, but surely not that long of a wait, don't remember AAT making you wait that long!!!.

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Yes I am afraid you would have had to register as a student by the end of April this year to be eligible to sit an exam in November 14.
    I guess they expect you to study for 6 months before you take an exam.
    If you were to register now you can still sit the e-assessments (Law & Ethics) any time so get them out of the way before May 15 if you are in a hurry!
    MN
  • lor
    lor Registered Posts: 68 Epic contributor 🐘
    thank you for your reply.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    I have the law book for sale if you need it? It is pretty much brand new, for exams in 2014.

There is a thread somewhere, I'll find it and post a link.

Ta.

Good luck!! :)

B x
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    http://forums.aat.org.uk/forum/for-full-members/member-discussion/further-studies/438610-att-law

Also there is an AAT to ATT group for those who did ATT after AAT.. May be worth a look at for any info etc.

B x
  • krystyna555
    krystyna555 Registered Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I realise this thread is a few months old but I am currently considering ATT after recently completing AAT. Could someone point me in the right direction for the AAT to ATT group as I can't seem to find it? Thanks!
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Hi
    Unfortunately the groups are no longer available on the new forum but I think @StuartW and Jo Clark (who created the group) are working on reviving the AAT to ATT group soon.
Privacy Policy