Cost benefit Analysis (ISYS)

Hi all :)

I nearly finished my report (or I think I have lol), but I am stuck on "Cost benefit Analysis" on how to organize / calculate the Appendix for it. My report is A to Z Vehicle Hire and I analysed Payroll.
Any tips or ideas or examples will be highly appreciated. :)

Good luck to everyone who is working on the report... :)
BJ x
Believe you can and you're halfway there...

Comments

• Hol_t
    Hol_t Registered Posts: 4
    edited July 2015
    I handed mine in a few weeks ago so I don't know yet if I've passed but I put mine in a table format using Excel in my appendix to keep it clear.
    As far as calculating it goes it really just depends on what you are looking at. As far as I understood it you are basically showing the savings by implementing the new process over a period of time. Don't forget, you should show the set up costs involved as well
  • BlueJeans
    BlueJeans Registered Posts: 56
    Thanks a lot Hol_t, the BPP book gave me few ideas as well.

Let's see what my tutor have to say. Not sure if for every single weakness I have to set up costs etc etc?
  • Hol_t
    Hol_t Registered Posts: 4
    For mine I put all the weeknesses in the SWOT analysis. I only chose to pick one area to do my cost analysis. As I understood it you should include recommendations in your report to improve weeknesses within the company but you choose one to write your cost analysis on. As long as you are stating what recommendation you are implementing to resolve a specific weekness, you should only have to include the costs of setting up and the savings it will result in to produce a net saving. Make it clear and if you are estimating any figures that aren't available to you, state that those figures are estimates. Hope that all makes sense
  • BlueJeans
    BlueJeans Registered Posts: 56
    Thank you Hol_t

Tried something, hopefully it is okay. :)
Privacy Policy