Self learning advice

AATANK
AATANK Registered Posts: 2
I have higher accounts at A. Im good with numbers and enjoy working on spreadsheets etc.

Firstly, what lvl should I start at?

And is self learning a possibility and how would i go about it?

Where and what material should I buy and is there a course outline I can follow and/or past papers?....

And is it just a case of paying to do the exams?

This is possible lvl2,3,4? And how long if one puts in a lot of hours study per week?

cheers

Comments

• CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    Level 2 unless you have any prior book-keeping knowledge (debits & credits in particular).

Osborne books are good, others are available. Course outlines are available on the website, as are practice assessments.

You need to register with AAT and pay your subs, then yes, just pay for exams.

Yes it is more than possible. How long is down to you - some have gone through all 3 levels as fast as 7 months, others take 3 years.

• GaryKershaw
    GaryKershaw Registered Posts: 1
    Focus on learning in more than one way.This might involve describing what you learned to a friend, taking notes, or drawing a mind map.
  • fahi1
    fahi1 Registered Posts: 11
    I think you can do level 2 if you have double entry knowledge and possibly level 3 by self study. However professional ethics is a bit "nasty" one in a way not so easy to get you head round it. I have completed these two levels recently and felt ethics used my most of the minds than anything else! Although, All down to you how much you put into study and all. Hope it helps
  • fin337sun
    fin337sun Registered Posts: 1
    Our custom writing services include editing, proofreading and free revisions to meet your expectations. Such services are helpful in improving the quality of content and even help you get the grade you need to pass. Not only are services available to help improve the quality of your work, they help make your paper authentic since they are written from scratch. Our writers use data you provide and deliver 100 percent original material. Professional writers also use reputable sources to conduct research for their writing. https://speedypaper.com/homework-help
  • John32
    John32 Registered Posts: 1
    I am glad to share with you a service that helps people with their studies by collecting customer reviews on custom writing services and providing them with academic tips on how to make their education process as smooth as possible! So how the reviews are gathered? Scamfighter collects them from the whole WWW network, mix them with their own edubirdie reviews and students’ experience. Then they analyze and compare them to the opinions of the guests and writers in the forum. After that, you can enjoy the results in the ratings and blog sections.
  • wolverine
    wolverine Registered Posts: 2
    edited August 2021
    papercheap has been a huge lifesaver for me. due to personal reasons i couldn't even think about courseworks and i was way behind schedule.
    i also have to write about a boring topic as well and i'm supposed to turn it in tomorrow. seriously dude, if assignments were a person i would beat the fuck out of them.
Privacy Policy