PETH Level 3 Results

Last week I completed my Professional Ethics Level 3 Exam and I am patiently waiting for my results.

My question is: how long did it take for you to get your results, and how were you notified?

Many thanks,

Pol

Comments

• rakeshsuwal
    rakeshsuwal Registered Posts: 79
    It took about 6 weeks and I checked myaat. Only my friend notified me the result was out previous day. My friend and I kept checking everyday after 5 weeks or so of giving our exams.
  • N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    I sat my PETH exam in July and it took exactly 4 weeks from the day of the the exam, I was logging onto MyAAT daily. The AAT website says to allow 4 weeks, if you haven't received your result by then they recommend contacting your training provider in the first instance.
  • PolarisDyas
    PolarisDyas Registered Posts: 24
    Just got my results, so it took me 2 weeks. I passed! :)
  • georgeSO
    georgeSO Registered Posts: 9
    edited August 2016
    Received my provisional results from my college (Kaplan) the same day I sat the exam, which was then confirmed on MyAAT the day after. Don't think this happens often but at my college they seem to be able to churn out the results pretty fast. Congrats on passing!
  • JoshJ1992
    JoshJ1992 Registered Posts: 75
    I got mine quite quickly as my training provide do tend to try and mark them ASAP so not to keep us waiting for too long. Results should generally take between 4 - 6 weeks but i does depend on the training provider.
Privacy Policy