Birmingham (Hockley) / (PT) Office Junior Accounts / Work Experience Voluntary / Employer (MIP)

Options
Irfan
Irfan Registered Posts: 19 New contributor 🐸
We are seeking an accounts junior/ apprentice that is looking to gain working experience in practice. We are a Birmingham based AAT licenced practice that has a wide rage of clients. This will suit someone looking to gain some relevant accounts experience.

Must have a good telephone manner and be computer confident in using Microsoft Word & Edxcel.

The position is voluntary and we will pay travelling expenses. The position could lead to a part time paid position for the right candidate.

Comments

• Mei
    Mei Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Infan,
    This post sounds really suit me. I have finished AAT level 4 , currently looking for to gain working experience in practice. I am confident in using Microsoft word and excel, and live in Birmingham. This is my email address: meijiaosun@gmail.com .If you would like, I can send my CV to you for more details. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
    Mei-jiao Sun
  • Fozia
    Fozia Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Irfan, have you found anyone for the post advertised above? If not I have candidates ready to be placed for work experience as soon as you want. You can email me foziaiqbal@3aaa.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
    Fozia
  • dmaini
    dmaini Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Irfan. I am interested in some support for AAT Level 4 Financial Performance Module (AQ2013) the old syllabus and wondered if you could help. My e-mail is dmaini20@gmail.com Many thanks.
Privacy Policy