Can anyone recommend a good way to check a sample CBT assessment against the sample answers please?

Mazzalou
Mazzalou Registered Posts: 1
Can anyone recommend a good way to check a sample CBT assessment against the sample answers to see where any errors have been made before clicking on finish and just finding out if you are competent or not-competent please? Knowing you are not-competent is no help if you do not know where you made any errors and need to study the topic further!

Comments

• Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    not a 'good way' but last time I did a CBT practice assessment I took screenshots (with Photofiltre) of all the parts along the way, then compared to the Word.doc answers when I finished.
  • N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    I agree. Taking screenshots is the only way of doing it as far as I'm aware. I then paste the screenshots onto a word document.
  • SACKERS
    SACKERS Registered, Tutor Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Use the snipping tool in windows 7 and above to take screen shots
  • douglasstroud
    douglasstroud Registered Posts: 295 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Probably stupid but I used to take photos of the screen using my phone or iPad after every question
  • AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    On the AAT website you can open up the CBT and the model answers word document at the same time. Check each answer as you are going through the assessment. If you run out of time you can just start open up the CBT again and carry on where you left off.
  • douglasstroud
    douglasstroud Registered Posts: 295 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    If you are gonna look at the answers as you go you might as well just print them off and have them in front of you.
    When I was doing the practice exams I wanted to try and create the same scenario as the real test which meant completing it in the time given and then checking my answers to see where I went wrong, I think if I had been checking the answers as I went I would have spent more time thinking about the answer to the previous question than the one that I was meant to be answering.
    Just my opinion

Doug
Privacy Policy