Across the country / Independent Assessor / Employer (AAT)

Options
AAT_Team
AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
AAT is in the process of obtaining approval as an Apprenticeship Assessment Organisation (AAO) so that, from September 2017, we can offer End Point Assessments (EPAs) for the new Trailblazer Apprenticeships for Assistant Accountant (Level 3) and Professional Accounting/Taxation Technician (Level 4).

In anticipation of receiving approval as an AAO, AAT is recruiting a team of Independent Assessors who will assess the portfolio/reflective components of EPAs. We would therefore like to hear from suitably qualified and experienced accounting and tax professionals in England who are interested in getting involved in this exciting new area of work.

We will be recruiting Independent Assessors in several phases over the next few months, starting in January, so we are keen to start receiving applications as soon as possible.

Once we receive your application we will assess whether or not you have the skills and experience that we are looking for and arrange an initial discussion with you over the telephone. If you are then shortlisted we will invite you to a half-day selection workshop so that we can further assess your suitability for the role. If we decide to appoint you we will issue a contract and invite you to attend a full day's induction and training workshop before you carry out any assessment work.

Please read the full job details here http://youra.at/eTNExs and, if you have the skills, experience and commitment we are looking for, complete the application form and email it to trailblazer.assessor@aat.org.uk together with your current CV.

Comments

• hkaur92
    hkaur92 Registered Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm interested in this position. I'm an AAT licensed bookkeeper and work as a virtual assistant at SmartPA. Can I provide the service for AAT as a virtual assistant?

Thank you

Harinder Kaur
Privacy Policy