english is not first language how to choose AQ2013 or AQ2016 LEVEL4

Options
Hi there, I am not confident with my english ,I can choose AQ2013 or AQ2016 ,which is less writing .thanks

Comments

• Kaii
    Kaii Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Xiao, as far as I am aware if you haven't registered for AQ2013 prior to September 2016 then you cannot sit AQ2013 any more?

I am an AQ2013 student so I cannot tell you my experience with the new syllabus, however I should imagine that they would similar in terms of writing?
  • xiao
    xiao Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    Kaii said:

Hi Xiao, as far as I am aware if you haven't registered for AQ2013 prior to September 2016 then you cannot sit AQ2013 any more?

I am an AQ2013 student so I cannot tell you my experience with the new syllabus, however I should imagine that they would similar in terms of writing?

Thank you Kaii,I can choose AQ2013 or 2016. Last year when I prepare Ethics ,it is a nightmare, So hope choose the less writing.

• N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Options
    You may want to avoid The ISYS project under AQ2013 as that involves writing a 5000 word report.
  • N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Options
    The project is replaced by the synoptic assessment in AQ2016, I am not doing the AQ2016 so cannot comment on the unit. You may want to find out what the synoptic assessment involves. It's very possible you could be tested on report writing there too, i.e analysing case studies - albeit shorter versions.

As Kaii mentioned on balance AQ2013 and AQ2016 should be very similar in terms of content and amount of written questions.
  • JoshJ1992
    JoshJ1992 Registered Posts: 75
    Options
    All AQ2016 professional diploma exams have written elements, including in the synoptic. I think on the budgeting one, there is also an extended writing task.
Privacy Policy