Charity Dissertation - Questionnaire Participants Required

Charitable giving in the hospice / palliative care sector.

Factors influencing young employed people’s charitable intentions to donate money to hospice charities.

Dear AAT Students / Members,

My name is Stewart Page and I am a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) and Master Of Accounting Technicians (MAAT) currently undertaking a Master of Science in Strategic Business Management through the Manchester Metropolitan University.

I am writing to you today with a request to assist me with the above mentioned research by completing and distributing the below linked questionnaire. Im looking for UK based citizens who are currently employed.

The information gathered will be used in the dissertation component of the degree, which is titled “Charitable giving in the hospice / palliative care sector: Factors influencing young employed people’s charitable intentions to donate money to hospice charities.” The research will try to give hospice charities valuable insights into the charitable behaviour and intentions of young employed people. The questionnaire should only take people around 5 minutes to complete.

Participants will be asked to respond to questions or state their feelings with regards to specific statements. This information will then be analysed and compared to prior secondary research global findings and conclusions determined. Despite the research being focused on the younger generation, the research requires the questionnaire to be completed by all age brackets for comparison purposes.

The feedback is completely confidential and anonymous with only summary data used. Individual information will not be available to the researcher in the results and therefore will not be used in the dissertation. The final dissertation containing summarised results may be shared with other individuals or groups. All participation is voluntary and participants may leave the questionnaire any time. Software called Qualtrics, provided by the Manchester Metropolitan University, is used to collect this data.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Alternatively, my research supervisor is Dr. Michael Flanagan, Senior Fellow FME Accounting, Finance and Economics Department, Manchester Metropolitan University Business School who can be reached at m.flanagan@mmu.ac.uk if you need to discuss further.

Here is a link to the questionnaire:
https://mmubusiness.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0w7jrEW3Hvc2Lfn

Participants are provided with all information regarding the research etc. on the first page.

Yours sincerely,
Stewart Page
Email: stewart.page@stu.mmu.ac.uk

Comments

• paggay
    paggay Registered Posts: 5
    Thank you to anyone who has completed the survey so far.
    I'm particularly interested in hearing the views of people aged between 17 and 29 years old. So if that is you and you have a spare 5 minutes, it would be fantastic if you could help me out here.

Kind Regards,
    Stewart
Privacy Policy