AAT Level 4 Synoptic Exam

Comments

• Megan1
    Megan1 Registered Posts: 25
    @Whisper
    Do you mean the Kaplan Revision kit is tailored around the information in the pre-lease matieral for LIVE assessments?
  • Megan1
    Hi guys
    As what I have heard, if you ask for remarking, you need to submit your appeal and pay the remaking fee within 10 days of your result available.
    In my class, a student got 1% shortage for pass in MDCL before 10% increase, who was rejected and lost the remark fee. ( if they change your percentage, they will give your money back). However, like everybody he got 10% added later on. I am not sure if AAT gave him refund now.
  • Mokshharesh782
    Mokshharesh782 Registered Posts: 22
    do you know how much we have to pay?
  • Megan1
    My classmate paid £30 for remarking MDCL.
  • Mokshharesh782
    did his percentage increase?
  • Mokshharesh782
    I got 69% for Synoptic
  • Megan1
    He got 69% in MDCL. AAT rejected his appeal, saying his percentage should be the same without gave his £30 back. But as you know, everybody got 10% increased afterwards, so his percentage became 79%. Now I don't know if he got his £30 back or not.
  • JayKallee
    JayKallee Registered, Tutor Posts: 92
    edited May 2017
    Appealing on what ground? If they remark your paper and increase your result by 1 - 2 % then it will only be fair to raise everyone's mark by 1-2% and how would AAT explain that? Would they admit they got it wrong the first time? Will those who had 67% if raised to 69% not be feeling the same as you are now?
  • Whisper
    Whisper Registered Posts: 13
    @Megan1 yes it is based on the live assesment pre-release. However, the information you are not given in the pre-release and will receive when you sit the exam will NOT be the same, such as the subsidiary company info (but I believe the kit does point that out too)
  • Megan1
    @Whisper Thank you for your reply.
  • danjswade
    danjswade Registered Posts: 12
    Hi all

So what sort of questions did you guy get? Was it much different from the 2 examples tests on the AAT website and if so, where did it differ?
  • Megan1
    Look at the topic of 'Appealing for synoptic level 4 results'. You will get some ideas.
  • yzhang
    yzhang Registered Posts: 3
    I sat the AAT Level 4 Accounting Synoptic exam this morning, it was worst of the worst.
  • lannieloo
    lannieloo Registered Posts: 95
    Aww no!! Why???
  • martuska85
    martuska85 Registered Posts: 7
    edited July 2017
    @yzhang I feel your pain, I sat this morning and totally messed around, wasn't even sure if I understand the questions correctly
  • martuska85
    Wanna cry now
  • jfrecker
    jfrecker Registered Posts: 24
    this exam is sole destroying task 4 decision and control question worth 10 marks I have never even covered it are they kidding? And this is my second attempt not hopeful at all
  • lannieloo
    Aww no!! I'm sitting this in the morning!! Any tips??
  • martuska85
    @lannieloo It was kind of similar to AAT 2nd practice assessment but data provided was a bit different and confusing; internal control straight forward ; go through sustainability, wishing you luck
  • lannieloo
    Thank you!! Thank god that's over!! For a few weeks anyway!!
  • martuska85
    Anyone got their results yet from the July window? I am expecting mine this Thursday, cant's think of anything else...
  • lannieloo
    Hey there, the synoptic results are out on Friday. Dreading it!!
  • NatalieSarantos
    NatalieSarantos Registered Posts: 150
    @martuska85 results for synoptic exams are usually released on Fridays so it looks like we have an extra day of wait!
    @lannieloo me too!! Just want to know already though!!
  • hangawi74
    hangawi74 Registered Posts: 19
    hi
    good luck to everyone waiting for their results today ,,
    any idea when is the next synoptic exam can be taken !

thanks
  • jfrecker
    jfrecker Registered Posts: 24
    I think it is week commencing 25th September I know my training provider are doing it on 29th September, Good luck to all. I can't stop checking online.
  • NatalieSarantos
    NatalieSarantos Registered Posts: 150
    Mine have been released! I got 83%!!!!!!!
  • lannieloo
    Well done!! That's amazing!!!
  • sharpy92
    sharpy92 Registered Posts: 52
    I keep refreshing the page every 5 mins, nothing yet :(
  • JayKallee
    JayKallee Registered, Tutor Posts: 92
    All the best :)
  • sharpy92
    sharpy92 Registered Posts: 52
    Failed 64% i'm gutted as got over 80% on my other 3 exams