AVSY AAT sample assessment through secure assess

ked
ked Registered, Tutor Posts: 16
You know we can run the sample assessments through secure assess? Well what i want to know is whether you can practice the uploading of spreadsheets onto secure assess at the end of it? I know you can't if you are running it directly off the website, but thought you might be able to do this on the secure client site.

Comments

• Mike Webster
    Mike Webster Registered, Tutor Posts: 203 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    If it's any help, I know they can practice uploading on the UACS practice assessment if it's run through the secure client. I see no reason why this assessment would be different (although, I assume there is a consistent approach)
    Michael JH Webster AATQB FMAAT
  • ked
    ked Registered, Tutor Posts: 16
    THanks Mike, I would assume they would be the same too.
  • amandacavanagh
    amandacavanagh Registered, Tutor Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    My class are doing their mock at the moment. They have uploaded their files as they would in the live exam. Some people tried to upload them when they were still open. You do need to close the file before you upload it. In my ignorance I thought I would be able to download it and mark it as we would have done for spreadsheets in AQ2013. I can't find it on my old marking screen though so I guess they disappear into a black hole somewhere. Although someone may be able to explain to me how I can retrieve them.
  • AlisonSwanson
    AlisonSwanson Registered, Tutor Posts: 209
    Hi. You do need to close Excel files before uploading in the real exam. I don't think you can upload in practice assessments. I got students to email their answers to me instead of uploading.
Privacy Policy