Pev & Pcr

Options
jodie113
jodie113 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
I have got to say nothing can prepare you for PEV that we sat on Monday, what a nightmare!!! Yes I know some clever boffs got it. But every one in my class thought the 1st half was totally confusing. So dont worry if you feel the same as 100% of my class we all got drunk and cried afterwards.

As for PCR most of the class have just totally lost confidence and dont care anymore. Personally I think 3 days inbetween 2 big exams is really bad, why cant we have a week...most people have a full time job and family etc to juggle I think this is impossible.

Yep my views will be sent to AAT and if anyone feels the same we should all stick together. Good Luck Everyone for tomorrow, x

Comments

• hayleylouc
    hayleylouc Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I'm glad someone feels the same!!! Most of the girls in our class really struggled on Monday and has just made us feel worse about tomorrow. It just seems to be too quick. Don't want tomorrow to come :crying: did you manage to reconcile on section 1 on monday?
  • joyride
    joyride Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I've stopped worrying about PEV as it seems everyone shares the same views on it. Who every wrote that paper done us all over good and proper, it was way too complicated.
  • hayleylouc
    hayleylouc Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    the thing that worries me is that I felt more confident on PEV so don't know what to expect tomorrow. But like you said, forget about it. At least until after xmas. is it true that if more people struggle, AAT lower the pass rate??
Privacy Policy