Request for proof readers for my answer to ECR Dec 2007 exam

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
Will you proof read my solution?
I have almost completed the ECR Dec 2007 exam.
If anyone is prepared to go through the answer to try to spot any errors, I am happy to let you have a copy.

I have been tricked in the past by some people who didn't give me any feedback, so please only volunteer if you are prepared to let me know.

If you are, please email me today and I will send it out this afternoon as an excel attachment

sandy.hood@chichester.ac.uk
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Thank you to Zao who spotted some of my errors and highlighted an ambiguity in one of the tasks.

I now have an answer I can send out. Unfortunately I am not at work so cannot send this using the automatic reply rule, but I will set this up if I get a chance to go in on Tuesday.

And in case you think that when term ends lecturers have a non-stop round of parties and no time for work, let me disappoint you (and us). It is workplace visits and meetings, far less exciting. Next Wednesday one such meeting is with 3 AAT examiners in London, so that will be riveting.

If anyone would like to receive a copy of my ECR answers, I will send them out when I get a few minutes. To make it clear please write this in the subject line of your email (exactly as I have written it)
    ECR Dec 07 Sandy Answer

sandy.hood@chichester.ac.uk
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks for sending the answers - yours seem to be the same as mine!
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks Sandy

Thanks Sandy for the answers to ECR exam

I printed off the exam - redid it and then checked it to your answers - I could remember my answers from the day by revisiting the test paper and I am very pleased to say that I got every single one right and I am a very happy girl :thumbup: (assuming using original data was ok for task 2.2 b)

I started AAt at intermediate as have years (too many to mention) of accounts expereince and like so many others in my position coming back to study was hard especially fitting it round a family and a full time job but I finally started to enjoy it and this has made my Christmas - Thanks again - You are a star! :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy