TALLY Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas, I hope Father Christmas is good to you.:001_smile:

My question is, if you are a VAT registered company and have been over charged for building insurance and need to claim it back, would you include VAT on your invoice? The company who has over-charged is VAT registered. I'm not sure with it being building insurance.

Thanks for replies.


  • sheelagh
    sheelagh Registered Posts: 133 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Insurance refund

    This sounds like a straightforward overpayment and should only need a refund of the overpayment from the insurance company.

    There is no need for you to issue an invoice, but a letter requesting a refund may be appropriate.

Privacy Policy