Reports and Returns

Ruddock1980
Ruddock1980 Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
I have this simulation to do to complete my intermediate level, however when i try to download the answer booklet for this from the simulations library as a guide to what the simulation covers it will not download has anyone else had problems. or can someone send it to me?

Thanks

Ruddock1980

Comments

• bevkes
    bevkes Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Which simulation is that?????
  • Ruddock1980
    its unit 7 of the intermediate level, i think the basis is tax return and ratios etc
  • bevkes
    bevkes Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hei Ruddock

I managed to download the answer booklet you were talking about, maybe if you can provide your email address i can email it to you..............
  • Ruddock1980
    thanks i have sent you a private message with it on
  • cathy
    cathy Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    hey i also tried to download them but i cud not so i gave up. they are probably not ment to be downloaded or sumthing.
  • cathy
    cathy Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    are u guys ready for technician. i think m kinda scared, can any1 gv a little advice
  • Ruddock1980
    Cathy

I have already started my technician course and took the first 2 exams in december. The only real big jump from intermediate to technician is deciding which optional units you should take, i plumped for tax and am really enjoying it
  • Princey
    Princey Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    So have you guys all completed the Health & Safety unit. Looks quite bulky. I think i will do the simulation instead of the Portfolio of evidence. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Princey:001_smile:
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Health & Safety

The simulation is quite straightforward, I completed at foundation, but I would recommend that you base it on your place of work, rather than on the information provided with it, as there seems to be more leeway with the answers. (Try proving what you.ve said about the heath and safety policy at your place of work is wrong, where as the data provided has model answers)
  • PhilW
    PhilW Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Answer Booklet

A colleague and I are having the same problem. I have emailed the Webmaster to alert him.
Privacy Policy