Accountancy / Book keeping client list for sale, Bristol

CGO 73
CGO 73 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
I am currently looking to sell my client list, based in Bristol. It would suit someone local and would fit around the family.Clients are sole traders, partnerships (tax, accounts, book keeping, CIS, VAT and payroll) and (book keeping and payroll only) Ltd co's. Selling due to emigration opportunity. If anyone is interested or has any advice on selling please get in touch

Comments

• ASIM
    ASIM Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Mate,

How much u looking for and will you be willing just to sell ur bookkeeping clients.

Also are u engaged with the client at the moment?
  • CGO 73
    ASIM wrote: »
    Hi Mate,

How much u looking for and will you be willing just to sell ur bookkeeping clients.

Also are u engaged with the client at the moment?
    I am looking at offers at the moment. It is a bit tricky to split the clients as i provide several services to some of them. There are only a few purely book keeping clients. I am not with clients today
  • ASIM
    ASIM Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Wat i mean is do u already do work for them. also i am only interested in bookkeeping clients would be able to find out how clients you have purely bookkeeping.

Also is it inhouse or do you take the work home/office
  • CGO 73
    Yes i am working for all the clients, it is my business. The list is a list of my active clients, approxiamately 90 at present. I would not want to split out the clients according to what i do for them. As i said i provide most of them several services ie, book keeping, payroll, year end and tax returns. It would not be viable to sell part of the service as they like to see the same face. Sorry
    Guest Registered Posts: 73 Regular contributor ⭐
    Post the same on accounting web, you will get a reply there.

By the quality of ASIM replys he/she is not yet ready to become a practicing accountant.
  • CGO 73
    thanks for the idea
  • Dean
    Dean Registered Posts: 646 Epic contributor 🐘
    Guest wrote: »
    Post the same on accounting web, you will get a reply there.

By the quality of ASIM replys he/she is not yet ready to become a practicing accountant.

This sort of reply annoys me and is really not helpful!

You post as a guest, and you are derogatory towards another member. If you care to read the text correctly ASIM clearly says they are "only interested in bookkeeping clients". Which as we know is different to being the 'accountant'.

Regards

Dean
    Guest Registered Posts: 73 Regular contributor ⭐
    Dean wrote: »
    This sort of reply annoys me and is really not helpful!

You post as a guest, and you are derogatory towards another member. If you care to read the text correctly ASIM clearly says they are "only interested in bookkeeping clients". Which as we know is different to being the 'accountant'.

Regards

Dean

Why? Two lines of advice, both correct.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Guest wrote: »
    Why? Two lines of advice, both correct.

One line of advice.

One derogatory comment.

:thumbdown:
  • CGO 73
    wow!!!! i dont think the concern is necessary. The advice worked, for which i am grateful, didnt even realise anything else. January is definately effecting me
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    That's because the derogatory comment wasn't directed at you :)

Glad to hear AccountingWeb is working for you.

Good luck with the sale.
Privacy Policy