Unit 10 project needing to be signed off

Options
nj14982
nj14982 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I've still to get my unit 10 project marked off, however my tutor deemed me incompetant as she said I hadn't attended all the scheduled meetings, even though i gave her regular updates of my project. I gave her my completed project for her to look at and was told it was too late as she didn't have any time to review any more projects and she was currently reviewing others! So my problem now is that I have a project waiting to be marked and i don't know how to get this done, i can't attend any more day release classes and really want to get this signed off before June this year, i've done and passed everything else and really don't wanna wait till next year to become AAT qualified!!

Thanks. :001_smile:

Comments

• NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi

One option is to register for unit 10 with a distance learning provider, they would then be able to mark your project. However, they would probably want to see that you had gone through the various planning and compilation stages, so it won't necessarily be a case or registering and sending off your assignment. Also, you will need to pay the full unit fee.

Neil
Privacy Policy