Please help UNIT10!

Victoria22
Victoria22 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
I have started to do my project just now. I am not working at the moment. So, I am doing my project with a case study Premier Print LTD. I have done SWOT analysis and find some potential weaknesses like payroll, stock control.
I have been working before with Stock control system but not with payroll. Do I need to concentrate only on the one potential problem or i need to write about whole accounting department?I am not sure what to do :confused::001_unsure:

Comments

• sharon
    sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Im in the same boat as you!
  • Elle1967
    Elle1967 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Victoria and Sharon
    As far as I know, you don't need to cover all areas of potential weakness in your project. You just neeed to make sure that what you do cover is 'meaty' enough to build your project around.
    My project is work based and I have done four small areas for improvement but others in my class have done only one. Depends what you pick and how in depth your recommendations are.
    Good luck
  • Pebbles
    Pebbles Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Stick to one department in your workplace and mention 5 weaknesses and recommendations. As you only have 3-4000 words so as mentioned above just write about the points you feel are most interesting to read as after all the tutor must be falling asleep after reading 30 or so different projects.
  • Victoria22
    Thank you for you helps guys. I had a chat with my tutor last evening she told me i need to write not only about the system about people as well :confused1:.I have started to write my project based on approving Bacs system as the majority still paying by cheques. I've wrote around 1700 words.Hope i will be able to write 1300 more :(
  • sharon
    sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Yer thanks for your help guys!!
  • visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    http://www.aat.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17375

same question!

look at the above link
  • Victoria22
    I don’t understand what shall i write in executive summary? And I am struggle with potential of fraud/ I am writing about cheques payment and Bacs with recommendation to implement new system generate e-mail to supplier automatically. Any help will be appreciated.
Privacy Policy