June 2008 exam entry deadline

Options
princess246
princess246 Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello

Does anyone know the deadline for exam entry for June 2008?

Secondly does anyone know of any revision course being run for PEV and PCR?

Comments

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Here is a copy from:-
    http://www.aat.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17131
    SandyHood wrote: »
    Summary of proposed dates
    • Saturday PEV ........Sunday PCR ..........Monday ECR...........Location
    • 03 May 2008 ......... 04 May 2008.......... BH Mon 05 May........ West Yorkshire
    • 17 May 2008.......... 18 May 2008........................................ Birmingham
    • 24 May 2008.......... 25 May 2008........................................ Newcastle
    • 07 June 2008......... 08 June 2008........................................ Manchester

These are very much proposed dates and venues and there is a strong likelihood that there will be changes.
    Each will depend upon those students who have enquired subsequently confirming their interest.

At the moment there is a question mark about the Newcastle weekend and possible mid-week revision days Monday 26 May - Friday 30 May (In previous years this has been held in Gatwick, but London is also a possible location)
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Deano
    Deano Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    The deadline for online entry is 9 May but I'm not sure about paper entries.
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Has anyone received their entry form yet? I haven't and I'm getting a bit worried now. A girl at college mentioned that we HAVE to enter online but I don't want to because I don't have the means to pay online :ohmy:
  • richardw
    richardw Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    The AAT are no longer sending out paper entry forms for exams, though I think you can request one. However, if you enter that way the deadline is before the one for online entry.
    Also, you can pay online with a debit or credit card. If you dont have one, ask your parents if you can use one of theirs.
  • Gem7321
    Options
    Thanks Richard

Do you know how I can request one?
  • richardw
    richardw Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think you may have to call them direct to get a paper entry form, I think the info was in one of the recent aat magazines.
  • Gem7321
    Options
    My paper exam entry form is now on it's way :) thanks for your help.

The deadline for entering by paper is the 15th of April.

Gem
Privacy Policy