Sleepy Hollow - Unit 15 Simulation - Osbourne books

Options
carla030698
carla030698 Registered Posts: 112 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hey!

Does anyone have the answers for the Sleepy Hollow Practice simulation in the Cash management & credit control book by Osbourne books?

I bought this book for a bit of extra help and some new questions as Iv already done all the questions in my BPP book and have already failed this exam once. So im now atempting the tests but there are no answers and I dont want to waste my time by doing them and then not being able to find out if my answers are correct! :confused1:

Comments

• jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I completed Sleepy Hollow and have the model answer from Premier Training. When you've completed it, let me know and I can fax or post you the answer.

Good luck :thumbup1:
  • carla030698
    Options
    Thanks so much!

Could you please fax it to me on 01302 344121, can you write on it for the attention of Carla as its my works fax.

Again... thank you very much!
  • carla030698
    Options
    Hi Jill

I reeived the answers this mornin, thanks again!

Carla:thumbup:
  • kel524uk
    kel524uk Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Sleepy Hollow

Hi is there any chance you can email me these answers to please? :001_smile:
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    kel524uk wrote: »
    Hi is there any chance you can email me these answers to please? :001_smile:
    Hi there,

I only have a hard copy and am quite happy to fax or post it to you but cannot email it.

Send me your details by private message and I'll send it no problem.
  • ANNIE
    ANNIE Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Nid Your Help!

:tongue_smilie::001_wub:HI GUYS,CARLA THANKS 4 THE QUESTION UM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO. JILBO I HOP U WIL BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT THOU ITS OBVIOUS THAT U CANT EMAIL THE ANS 2 ME,PLZ CN U FAX OR POST?
Privacy Policy