Portfolio @ Technician Level?

Options
lorraine
lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi There

I wondered if anyone could help me, I'm trying to find out if it is required to do a portfolio at Technician level or is the portfolio only required at Foundation & Intermediate.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Lor

Comments

• phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Yes you will need to also complete one for Tech level
  • lorraine
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.
  • sharon
    sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Even if you are studying on the diploma route way?
  • immense
    immense Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I am not sure on the diploma route? Do you fill them in for the 1st 2 levels? If so I would say you fill one in for every level as you would on the NVQ route!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Is it?

We arnt doing one? all we are doing are simulations this year (doing deploma route - Foundation units 30 & 31)
  • lorraine
    Options
    I was thinking there wasnt one for Technician as on this website they have ones for foundation and intermediate you can print off but there isnt one for Technician thought that was a bit strange!

I will be seeing my tutor tonite so i will get hold of a copy of the portfolio if there is one.

I was hoping didnt have to do one lol!

good luck every1 with their revision!

lor
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I'm on the NVQ route and have been told I need to submit a portfolio for Tech level.

There is a Tech level student record on this site which tells you what needs to be in it.
  • lorraine
    Options
    yes, i actually completed my portfolio last nite in college, so there is one for tech. nvq .
  • immense
    immense Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I was thinking there wasnt one for Technician as on this website they have ones for foundation and intermediate you can print off but there isnt one for Technician thought that was a bit strange!

I will be seeing my tutor tonite so i will get hold of a copy of the portfolio if there is one.

I was hoping didnt have to do one lol!

good luck every1 with their revision!

lor

There is a technician one on the website if you search for ''technician student handbook''!!
Privacy Policy