Final Tech exams!!

Options
laurenw
laurenw Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi everyone,

I though id write a post to see how you are all feeling about the June exams.

I have BTC & PCR in June, my last 2 needed before i qualify and i am starting to feel the pressure :001_unsure:.

How is everyone staying clarm, i am in need of some tips lol.

3 weeks today until BTC and i dont actually think i know any of it!!!!

Comments

• Emma1708
    Emma1708 Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I am the same - last two I need to finish AAT. I am doing BTC and PTC. I have just got the BPP books which are a god send as I was panicking about not having past papers to revise from. The revision sections are very good. If you havent got these I would highly recommend for your BTC revision

Good luck

x
  • sharon
    sharon Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Same boat guys, I am doing PTC, MAC, DFS!! And i feel as though i know nothing, went to all my classes all the revision classes, Maybe im panicking i don't know, But concerned that i will screw it up!!!
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I am lucky as I only have PTC left to do. I think I am ready for it, but who knows until the day.

I agree that the BPP books have been a life saver although they do have some silly mistakes in them.

Good luck everyone.

Speegs
  • sebula
    sebula Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    only pev and dfs left to do

i really need to pass. gettin bit nervous now

ste
  • coocoocadgoo
    coocoocadgoo Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hopefully this will make you all feel a bit better...
    My college decided to make us do all 4 exams in June! So, DFS, PEV, PCR and PTC - nice!
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I think your colleague is a nutter.!!!
  • phunkyphantom22
    phunkyphantom22 Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    That's mental - not really gonna help their pass rates by forcing students to try and do all 4 and then some of them fail because of the volume of work! Unless that is their intention - to keep you at the college for longer and somehow make more money out of it.....
  • laurenw
    laurenw Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I dont feel as bad now, how can your college expect you to do 4 at once???

2 is bad enough :-(.

Has anyone received there exam docket, i rang the AAT and was told they dont do them anymore and to print my exam details off my account??

Has anyone heard this?
  • Nich
    Nich Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    we havent had paper dockets sent out for the previous few exam sittings. You need to log into your account online and go to 'exam details' and print it off.
  • 118 11kate
    118 11kate Registered Posts: 115 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hello All!

Ive only got PEV to do then im finished thank goodness because ive had enough lol

Im too damn determined to finish although I really dont want to be an accountant now lol.

"GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!"

Kate x
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have the PCR and DFS exams to do then im done with AAT, I really can't wait!!!! fingers crossed!!!!

LOR
Privacy Policy