Past papers-June 2004, Question 1.7

Options
agatha
agatha Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi
I was doing past papers and everything looked easy until now :huh: Questoin 1.7 seemed to be one of those easy questions but it surprisingly is not, i cant understand why we have to put 2000Cr on current account if there was no info about wages or salaries given to partners; i know that one of the partners withdrawn 2000 more than the other and 2000Cr will beautifully balance the difference but i cant understand why??? who said that the drawings have to be this same for both of them?:crying: i did 7 past papers since yesterday and maybe i cant see clearly and need a break, please help
thanks
A

Comments

• agatha
    agatha Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    got it! i read the additional data 3 times and havent seen it:001_rolleyes: going to have a break, good luck everyone :001_smile:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i feel the same, i am doing fra. i am working through section 1 first to see how it goes. i am then gonna concentrate on section 2.

so far today i have done about 5 section 1's.

still getting stuck on the silliest of things, but then on the next paper i breeze through it.

i am just not confident in my answers and have to 2nd check it againt the real answers all the time.

i keep taking breaks to make brews, and hang out washing.
Privacy Policy