Day Release BPP or others?

Options
becca77
becca77 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
Hi, I am looking to study the Technician course next year maybe at BPP, could anyone tell me if it is on set days and if it is any good or if anyone else could recommend a college in the East London area that is good, I currently live in Chingford but can travel.

Thanks

Comments

• speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I study with BPP and recommend them highly for all units except 9/9/33. It is not that they are not good at these units, but the tutor we had was rude and couldn't cope with dislexic students.
  • becca77
    becca77 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks Speegs, do you study in the day or evening? My work will consider a day release but only if its a set day, but no-one seems to know if it is- even the people at BPP!

Thanks,

Rebecca
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi

I do day release, but I don't understand what you mean by a "set day".

What has always happened for me is that I book on a course. Usually they are 3 or 4 days courses. These course tend to run one day a week every other week. So for example, every other tuesday. The day of the week does not usually change once it has been set, but there are different days for different units (obviously).

Then there are the three day revision courses which are run as a block release. For example, my unit 19 revision course is Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week.

If you look on the BPP website they usually advertise the next half years study days shortly after the exams are over.

I hope this helps.

Speegs
Privacy Policy