what forms need completing in btc ?!?

sebastianforbes Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
hi there,

i'm reading through the the guidance notes which state...

'In calculating the tax liability of a limited company, Form CT600 Corporation Tax Return may need to be completed.'

is this the only form that you may be required to complete as part of the business taxation exam ?

many thanks.


  • laurenw
    laurenw Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐

    You will be asked to complete one form on the BTC exam, this could be either the CT600 (Limited), Self Assessment (Sole Trader) or the Partnership form.

    If you have the osbourne book, they have copies in the back.

    Hope that helps :-)
Privacy Policy